Development Tasks / Overview
Development tasks are all of the day-to-day work that SNODAS tools developer does to move the project forward. This documentation describes common tasks.
Separate pages are provided to focus on specific development tasks:
- Previous Tool Version - provides background on previous tool
- Software Design - provides an overview of the SNODAS Tools configuration, scripts, and functionality
- PyCharm Troubleshooting - summarizes common PyCharm troubleshooting approaches
- Git Workflow - describes how Git workflows should be handled...commits, branches, merges, etc.
- Documenting - describes how to document code and contribute to developer and user MkDocs websites
- Building and Running - describes how to build and run the Python scripts within PyCharm and stand-alone
- Deploying - describes how to deploy the SNODAS Tools to operational environment
- Future Enhancemens - a list of enhancements that should be considered for future updates of the SNODAS Tools